Gas Management System
Gas Management System (GMS) is an electronic transfer of information between Gas Malaysia Distribution Sdn Bhd (GMD) and the registered shippers (Shippers). GMS provides the means of communication between GMD and Shippers for the purpose of daily operation and monitoring of the Distribution Network. GMD shall provide the GMS access to Shippers upon Shippers entered into Gas Distribution Agreement (GDA) with GMD. GMS amongst others are:
- To access the contract information expressed in the GDA
- Shippers to submit nominations for gas delivery quantity
- Shippers to receive confirmed nominations
- Platform to view scheduled and unscheduled maintenance plans
- Shippers to receive notifications of reduction in services in the event of Operational Flow Order.